What we do
Youth in Romsey is a confidential support centre for young people aged 11-25 years. We can support young people on any issue including counselling, employment, education, financial help, sexual health and mental health.
The services that Youth in Romsey offer are:
- Job searching
- Job/apprenticeship applications
- Setting up volunteering placements
- Mock interviews
- Programmes which offer qualifications which will enhance a CV
- Working with young people supporting them with issues including relationships, bullying, self esteem, drug and alcohol support, mental health and developing strategies
- Support with applying for benefits
- Support with creating budget plans
- Housing advice
Sexual Health Service:
- Advice, condoms and pregnancy-testing.
- Parent Group for parents under 25 and children under 2. Every Wednesday, 1:30-3:00
- Monday Night Youth Support Group
- Tuesday Night Youth Support Group
- Allsorts Youth Club
- Wednesday Homework Club
If you would like to talk to us about any of the above then give us a call, drop us an email or pop in for a chat – we’d be more than happy to help!